Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BLESSED SOUL

  

The  world sometimes seems very cruel,selfish,rude and not trust worthy.I do feel in my own ways that sometimes we have to come out of the box and taste the real essence of life.It may surely let you down for a moment but instead of making distance away from it I do feel that one has to go through this test or experience the darker side of the world.As personally I didnt face much of obstacles and obstructions in my way till now,to which I feel very lucky to born as your son.I am really a very lucky fellow as i have you by my side all the time.
                                  “  I LOVE YOU MOM   ‘’
In her eyes lies the innocence,the way you talk is so gentle and polite that even a stone will melt,the care you ponder on me , the love and affectionate you showered on me, whatever reason wherever it may be you were always there for me. “Today I am me only because of you.”  You may be far from me but still you are always in my heart,we cant talk much  but still I hear your deep slow voice beneath my ear,you are somewhere else but still I can hear your presence. Am I not a blessed soul ????

No comments:

Post a Comment